My good friend, Ashley, and I worked on drawing our feelings for “The Dark Knight Rises” movie that we saw Friday. IT WAS AWESOME AND THAT’S WHY WE MADE THIS.
Yes, all of this did happen. At least in terms of my enthusiasm and throttling Ashley while we were watching the film. And I’ve loved Joseph Gordon-Levitt since “3rd Rock from the Sun”, “10 Things I Hate About You”, and even “Treasure Planet” (I MISS THIS MOVIE).
Ashley did the type, herself, and us with our respective lovers.
EDIT: I realize I horribly typed “Josepoh Gordeon Levitt”. Please excuse this as I got into a terrible knife fight when washing dishes at 1AM the night before and I received a battle wound on my right hand. It likes to show how it’s injured when I’m typing on the computer.
- alon-liz reblogged this from courtneywirthit
- yolentinello likes this
- elcee likes this
- youfoundawhistle reblogged this from courtneywirthit
- all-for-myself likes this
- calmdownmorrissey likes this
- jakcc likes this
- lolitserica likes this
- ayayah likes this
- ashleyrguillory reblogged this from courtneywirthit and added:
- n-xi likes this
- greyhatcoffeeaddict likes this
- courtneywirthit posted this