Been logging a lot of time with Miss Rose Wong lately. Monday, we went to MoMA PS1 and today we went to Chelsea mainly to see Jessica Stoller’s intriguing work, Spoil, at P·P·O·W Gallery.
And as we were looking for food, we stumbled upon Yoko Ono’s Wish Tree on our way to the Society of Illustrators.
I like spending time with Rose a lot (she gets photo credit for the picture of me as well).
- grvngecakes likes this
- brianwesleyoakes likes this
- rosewong likes this
- whenthedayislong reblogged this from courtneywirthit
- cinnamon-peelers-wife reblogged this from courtneywirthit
- malinowykisiel likes this
- worldisgettingold likes this
- carmelaaintal likes this
- kae-ay-em likes this
- orangeoutlet likes this
- neverdriveinrussssia reblogged this from courtneywirthit
- icouldjustleavemybodyforthenight likes this
- nicolecc1 likes this
- brianredefined likes this
- jessicaxyl likes this
- definitiveme said: ohhhhhh myyyyyyy goooooooooooooood everything about this makes me green with envy, and then ythe wish tree. *faints*
- secousses likes this
- ragmop likes this
- courtneywirthit posted this